SK-6 PED (K2020)
The Arai SK-6 PED helmet is directly derived from the GP-6S racing helmet, but is specially developed for kart racing. The CLC outer shell features extensive ventilation ducts and offers the improved visor system. This helmet includes a PED (performance enhancing devices) spoiler kit.
Arai SK-6 PED
The SK-6 PED is derived from the racing GP-6S, but is specially developed for kart racing. The CLC outer shell features extensive ventilation ducts and offers the improved visor system.
SK-6 PED features:
- Large intake and exhaust ports for increased airflow (front vents can be closed).
- Wider eye port for increased peripheral vision.
- New positive shield locking mechanism provides solid shield closure while allowing normal operation.
- Removable pads for custom fit and more thorough cleaning.
- Includes PED (performance enhancement devices) spoiler kit.
- Arai 6 series 3mm thick visor (not interchangeable with GP5).
- SNELL K2020 approved.
More products from Arai